Governance: Our Church Governance is oversighted by a team of clergy and lay leaders who have different responsibilities in the Church’s life. The governing body is the Parish Council that is composed of the Rector, Wardens, Treasurer, Synod Representative and Parish Councillors. The Rector and Wardens form the Executive Committee that deals with impromptu situations and issues outside of the meetings of Parish Council.
- The Risk Management Committee is a governance sub-committee of Parish Council and is chaired by the Rector. It includes church members with experience in OHS, risk management and event management.
- The Finance Management Committee is a governance sub-committee of Parish Council that includes the Rector, Wardens, and Parish Councillors who have banking and finance background and is chaired by the Rector.
Members of our governance team are substantially involved in the various ministry teams in the church which include:
- leadership and support ministry;
- roles in finance;
- creative arts audio/visual, drama, sound and music teams;
- cleaning team;
- event management and catering team;
- liturgical assistants’ team;
- study group team;
- building and maintenance team;
- operations team;
- media team;
- website team; and
- outreach and new Christians team;
Worship, Christian Ministry and Education: The worship and ministry of the church is oversighted by the Rector (Senior Pastor) Ps Andrew Peters, who is the executive director of Christian worship, education and ministry in the Parish. The Creative Arts Ministry is led by the Creative Arts Director (Senior Pastor) Lynette Peters. The Church also has a number of lay coordinators and leaders who lead the various areas of the church’s ministry and activity.