Our Pastoral and Practical Care ministries aim to encourage people to move from dependency to inter-dependency, whilst learning more about God and themselves in the process. We provide pastoral and practical care for both our members and those in need in the wider community:
- Pastoral Care – our pastoral team carries out a pastoral caring and nurturing ministry to those in need of pastoral care. For emergency pastoral help please contact our Pastoral Care Team through calling 0418 775 166.
- Prayer & Healing – prayer helps in times of stress and trouble, as well as when we are afflicted by illness. Our prayer team provides prayer for healing, strength and restoration for people at the end of our 9.30 am Contemporary service. We ask that God’s miracle working power comes to the aid of those who are ill or in distress.
- Emergency prayer chain – is available to those who need the immediate support of praying Christians in an emergency. If this is what you need then please email us at email@example.com or phone: (07) 3353 2020.
- Home Communion – is also available on a fortnightly basis to those who are unable to regularly attend Church.
- Practical Care – our Practical Care team aim to help people by giving practical care and support to those who are going through difficult times and crisis. Contact the Practical Care Team on 0408 770 748.